The fresh-from-launch last month, LG G2 is coming by tomorrow. It seems fast LG G2 is arriving too early after the global launch during August 8 compared to the Optimus G Pro which was took months to land on our shores. And while the world is busy making reviews for the Note 3 and Xperia Z1, the rest of Pinoy Tech-enthusiasts are whistling for this beautiful device. So before judgments, here’s the G2’s list of hard wares and features:
- 5.2-inch 1080 x 1920 True-HD IPS + LCD display, 424ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.3GHz quad-core MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP GPS w/ aGPS support NFC HSPA+, 4G LTE 100Mbps
- 13-megapixel camera with LED flash, OIS Full HD 1080p video recording @ 60fps
- 2.1Mp w/ front-facing camera
- Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
- Li-Ion 3,000mAh battery
- 143g (weight) 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm (dimensions)
How about the price? He-he. This LG G2 has just created big impact to the mobile scene as far as I know many tech-addicts out there (globally) are impressed on this competitive yet humongous device. And I hope I will be able to have a chance to feel it on my hands on so soon.
Speaking of a chance, LG Philippines invites you to join them trend the hashtag #LGG2dayPH, and get a chance to win and be the first Pinoy to own LG G2. Just check out the screenshot below for more details or you can visit LG Philippines website here.