Probably one of the most awaited smart phones is the HTC One Max. And now that it is officially out by the Taiwanese OEM, it’s time now for the shipments of units on some points of the globe. Of course the Philippines will get also a big treatment from HTC as news said that they will go to bring One Max by the 15th day of next month. That’s fast right? Anyway, the HTC One Max will have a suggested retail price of Php37, 790, good for such big-powerful kind.
By the price you can get a premium smart phone that has full-metal body plus the device’s 5.9-inch display and a Fingerprint Scan function. The One Max is obviously looking like the previous HTC One but it’s bigger.
Here’s the rundown of HTC One Max specs:
• 5.9-inch full HD Super LCD3 IPS @ 1920×1080 pixels, 373ppi
• 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 CPU
• Adreno 320 GPU
• 2GB RAM
• 4.0 megapixel UltraPixel camera w/ LED flash
f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens
1080p/30fps, 720p/60fps video recording
• 2.0 megapixel front-facing camera
• 16GB / 32GB of internal storage up to 64GB via microSD
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
• Bluetooth 4.0 w/ A2DP
• GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
• Android 4.3 with Sense 5.5
• 3,300mAh battery (non-removable)
• Fingerprint scanner
• 164.5 x 82.5 x 10.29mm
Yan! For sure everyone is excited.
I can’t make reach the One Max and write a full article about the HTC’s big unless someone will donate some cash so I can buy the device and make impressions with. Ha-ha but I assume less for now since I believed that best things are come to those who wait. I will be growing and raise my own site years from now and I am excited to share my future thoughts and hands-on featuring future’s finest smart phones. So, I don’t need to rush things. Good luck to me.